You’re interested in having us decorate your hotel room, cabin, or suite before your arrival and you are wondering how it works? You own or manage a vacation rental and are concerned about damage to your property? Read on!
Here’s how in 4 easy steps:
- You make your hotel or cabin reservations in the Smoky Mountains – anywhere around Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Maryville, Wear Valley, Cosby, or Knoxville in East Tennessee.
- You let me know what decorations you would like to have and give me the date and estimated time of your arrival as well as the name of your accommodations.
- I will send you an invoice with a secure payment link.
- You must then let the cabin rental company or the hotel know that we will come to decorate before your arrival. This is important, otherwise we will not be able to access your room or cabin.
- Some hotel and cabin rental companies will tell you “no access prior to check-in”. Don’t worry – we will get access to your room or cabin, just as long as you tell them that you hired TN Celebration Balloons to decorate prior to your arrival. In over 3 years of decorating I’ve worked in nearly every property across Sevier County and never had a problem gaining access prior to anyone’s arrival.
We will take care of everything else while staying in contact with you. If you’d like, we’ll text you pictures of the decorations before we leave – generally around 1 or 2 hours before your planned arrival time.
Call or text 865-223-5865 or send us a message if you have more questions or if you’re ready to order your cabin decorations or hotel room decorations for your next Smoky Mountain getaway.
For vacation rental owners and property managers:
We are professional decorators. The safety and integrity of your property (and guests) is our number 1 priority!
We do not use duct tape, we do not attach anything to your smoke alarms or sprinkler heads or exit signs. We do not use real candles. We do not use glitter and we rarely use confetti. We do not use hooks, pins, tacks, or nails. We do not use anything that stains. We always keep your housekeeping staff and the safety of your property in mind when we offer our decorations.
And last but not least: we carry great insurance and we are a family-owned, local, small business that you can reach at any time!