You’re interested in having us decorate your hotel room, cabin, or suite before your arrival and you are wondering how it works?
Here’s how in 4 easy steps:
- You make your hotel or cabin reservations in the Smoky Mountains – anywhere around Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Maryville, Wear Valley, Cosby, or Knoxville in East Tennessee.
- You let me know what decorations you would like to have and give me the date and estimated time of your arrival as well as the name of your accommodations.
- I will send you an invoice with a secure payment link.
- You must then let the cabin rental company or the hotel know that we will come to decorate before your arrival. This is important, otherwise we will not be able to access your room or cabin.
- Some hotel and cabin rental companies will tell you “no access prior to check-in”. Don’t worry – we will get access to your room or cabin, just as long as you tell them that you hired TN Celebration Balloons to decorate prior to your arrival. In over 2 years of decorating I’ve worked in nearly every property across Sevier County and never had a problem gaining access prior to anyone’s arrival.
We will take care of everything else while staying in contact with you. If you’d like, we’ll text you pictures of the decorations before we leave – generally around 1 or 2 hours before your planned arrival time.
Call or text 865-223-5865 or send us a message if you have more questions or if you’re ready to order your cabin decorations or hotel room decorations for your next Smoky Mountain getaway.