You have worked so hard to get here, let’s celebrate this major milestone with a party that everyone will remember forever!
If you or someone you know is graduating soon, you might be thinking about hosting a party to celebrate this major event. Maybe you’re already in the middle of this process and feel totally overwhelmed! I’m here to help you make this one of the most memorable days of your life.
Whether you are planning an evening with just a few guests or a major event for everyone you know, whether you want a classical, elegant style or something trendy and glamorous – I can create custom balloon decor to match your style and budget.
Want to incorporate your name into the design?
Your school colors?
Just let me know what you like and I will make it happen.
Call me today at 865-223-5865 or use the form below for a customized quote, no strings attached!
Here are a few tips to help you get started with your party planning:
Choosing a date for a graduation party can be challenging. For middle and high school grads, many kids might plan a party on the same day (usually graduation day or shortly after). If you’re a college grad, there could be various other conflicts. Are your home and the college far apart? What are the graduate’s plans after college? Are they coming home or are they staying in where they went to college?
An afternoon party on the day of the graduation could be a lot of work because you will have to race to the venue right after the ceremony to make sure everything is ready to go.
Here’s a short checklist for you:
- Invitations: Once you’ve got your date set, send out beautiful party invitations! Talk to your local printer or think about simplifying your work by using digital invitations – most everyone is online these days, it’s easy to monitor RSVP with programs like Eventbrite, plus you can send automatic reminders for the big day.
- Cake: A graduation is a major milestone. Celebrate it with the cake it deserves! Talk to your local bakery and let them create an amazing cake, just right for the occasion.
- Venue: If you’re on a budget, it’s very inexpensive to have a party at your house, in your yard, or at your local park. If your home or yard are too small, or if you worry about inclement weather, banquet halls or restaurants are a great option, plus you will save yourself the cost and stress of having to rent chairs, tables, and linens, and depending on the venue they will also be able to take care of the food and drink menu!
- Party Rentals: If you choose to celebrate at home, you’ll most likely need to rent tables, chairs, linens, silverware, etc. You might want to look into renting items that add a little extra spark to your party, like a margarita fountain, chocolate fountain, or a cotton candy machine.
- Staffing: If you host your party at home, you want to make sure everything is looking its best. Think about hiring a house cleaning service before and/or after the party. If your catering service does not provide waitstaff, you will have to find companies that can provide bartenders or waitstaff.
- Decorations: Create a festive graduation party atmosphere with balloons in the grad’s school colors. A classic balloon arch at the entryway will get guests excited for what’s to come. Strategically placed balloon arrangements will add to the party vibe. A balloon photo frame will be very popular for “selfies” as well as professional photos.
- Photography: A graduation is a major milestone that you’ll want to remember. As the host of the party, you will not be able to take photos during the party. Hire a photographer to document this special day. Make sure all your guests tag you in their digital photos – some of the best shots are often captured “by accident” with smartphones!
Do you need help finding a provider for any service for your event? Talk to me, I can not only provide excellent balloon decor, I can also recommend reputable, locally-owned businesses to help you.
Call me today at 865-200-3171 or use the form below for a customized quote, no strings attached!